Garrison Cove Real Estate Murfreesboro TN
Garrison Cove is a neighborhood in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This community dates back to 1997 and has continued to develop over the years. Garrison Cove mostly features large homes that are very reasonably priced. Homes in Garrison Cove are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Garrison Cove typically have two spaces.
- Current Prices: $359,900 to $489,600
- Closed Prices: $283,000 to $479,000
- Median Sale Price: $382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges: $0 to $185
- Type: Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age: 1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.: 1,128 to 4,300sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4 bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: – 1 acres
Within the last year, homes were sold at prices around $365,000. After an average of 117 days on the market, homes were typically purchased at 98% of asking price. Homes in this community average $115 per square foot, and owners pay $2,831 in taxes on average.