Today, this three-day, family-oriented event is recognized as one of the premier traditional music and dance festivals. It consistently is selected as one of the top 20 events in the southeast by the Southeast Tourism Society. More than $10,000 in prize money is awarded; it is home to three national championships in Old-Time Banjo, Old-Time Clogging and Old-Time Buckdancing. During the weekend there is an arts and crafts show, “Motorless Parade,” children’s activities, historic demonstrators, gospel and shape-note singing, an historic photo exhibit and more, designed for everyone to enjoy themselves.
- Includes evening concert!
- Adults: $10/day
- Children: 12 and under – FREE
- Seniors 55+: $5
- Sunday: $5
- Free Parking in City Garage; just a short walk from the grounds.
- Paid Parking at Front St. and Hickerson.
- Dr Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mtn Boys
- Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out
- The SteelDrivers
- The Hogslop String Band
- And many more!