Murfreesboro Caroline Farms Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Directions: From Nashville, I-24 E, take exit TN 840 N towards Lebanon/Knoxville, take the first Exit 55A (NW Broad/US 41), Left on Thompson Lane, Left on to Caroline Farms Drive.
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate By Home Type
All Murfreesboro Homes For Sale – Land and Lots – Downtown Murfreesboro – Murfreesboro Golf Course Homes For Sale – Murfreesboro Townhomes for Sale – Murfreesboro TN Condos for Sale – Murfreesboro TN Homes for Sale by Subdivision
Nashville Area New Construction Homes for Sale
Nashville Area Luxury Homes for Sale
Our search tools allow you to see homes in any area, neighborhood, or subdivision. You can customize your search by almost any factor!
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying a home in Caroline Farms or other New Construction in Murfreesboro? Our buyer’s agents are at-the-ready to assist you. If you’re selling a home in the Murfreesboro, TN area, contact us to speak with one of our Murfreesboro REALTORS® about listing your home. We will provide current market data, comparison property information, and a highly-tailored marketing plan to make sure you get the best price for your home. Southern Living Realty Partners will put their expertise to work for you in your Murfreesboro, TN real estate transaction. Mike Shrader 615-499-6827.
Murfreesboro Area Utility Numbers
- Murfreesboro city water/sewer – 615-890-0862
- Atmos Energy (Gas) – 888-824-3434
- AT & T – 888-947-1134
- Murfreesboro Electric – 615-893-5514
- Middle Tennessee Electric Corp. (Rutherford County) – 615-794-3561
- Comcast Cable – 615-244-5900
- Consolidated Utility District (Rutherford County) – 615-893-7225
Caroline Farms 12 Month Home Sale Data
- Current Prices: $329,000 to $372,000
- Closed Prices: $0 to $0
- Median Sale Price: $0
- Average $ per sq ft: $149
- Association Fee Ranges: $260 annually
- Type: Single Family Home
- Age: 2019 to current
- Sq. Ft. : 2,098 – 2,828 Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3 bathrooms