Murfreesboro Forest Ridge Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Folks who live in Forest Ridge in Murfreesboro have voted on their favorite restaurants in several categories! Want to know what’s popular near Forest Ridge? Check out our list! Great burgers, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, and others are all close by.
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate By Home Type
- Current Average Price: $339,000
- Closed Prices: $342,000 to $379,900
- Median Sale Price: $343,000
- Average $ per sq ft: $129
- Association Fee Ranges: $140 annually
- Type: Single Family Home
- Age: 2004 to current
- Sq. Ft.: 2,034 to 3,519 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3 bathrooms
- Lot Size: .59 acres
Data based on rough averages for the last 12 months!
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate Agents
Want to learn more about Murfreesboro, TN? Michael Shrader is a real estate agent who specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this city. I’ll help you understand the importance of having an expert and a trusted adviser in your corner regarding neighborhoods and subdivisions in Murfreesboro, TN. Whether you’re buying a Murfreesboro, TN home or selling your property Michael Shrader is an agent who knows the area well. Michael Shrader will put his expertise to work for you in your Murfreesboro, TN real estate transaction.
Murfreesboro Area Utility Numbers
- Murfreesboro city water/sewer – 615-890-0862
- Atmos Energy (Gas) – 888-824-3434
- AT & T – 888-947-1134
- Murfreesboro Electric – 615-893-5514
- Middle Tennessee Electric Corp. (Rutherford County) – 615-794-3561
- Comcast Cable – 615-244-5900
- Consolidated Utility District (Rutherford County) – 615-893-7225