Garrison Cove Real Estate Murfreesboro TN
Garrison Cove is a neighborhood in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. This community dates back to 1997 and has continued to develop over the years. Garrison Cove mostly features large homes that are very reasonably priced. Homes in Garrison Cove are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Garrison Cove typically have two spaces.
- Current Prices: $359,900 to $489,600
- Closed Prices: $283,000 to $479,000
- Median Sale Price: $382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges: $0 to $185
- Type: Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age: 1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.: 1,128 to 4,300sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4 bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: – 1 acres
Within the last year, homes were sold at prices around $365,000. After an average of 117 days on the market, homes were typically purchased at 98% of asking price. Homes in this community average $115 per square foot, and owners pay $2,831 in taxes on average.
Murfreesboro Real Estate By Home Type
Murfreesboro Homes For Sale // Land and Lots for Sale in Murfreesboro, Tn. // Downtown Murfreesboro Homes For Sale and Real Estate // Murfreesboro Golf Course Homes For Sale // Murfreesboro Luxury Homes for Sale // Murfreesboro Townhomes for Sale // Murfreesboro TN Condos for Sale // Murfreesboro TN Homes for Sale by Subdivision // New Construction Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro, Tn // Murfreesboro TN Blackman School Zone Homes for Sale
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate Agents
Want to learn more about Murfreesboro TN? Michael Shrader is a real estate agent who specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this city. I’ll help you understand the importance of having an expert and a trusted adviser in your corner regarding neighborhoods and subdivisions in Murfreesboro TN. Picking a good agent is essential to maximizing the power of your investment and whether you’re buying a Murfreesboro home or selling your property. Michael Shrader is an agent who knows the area well and will put his expertise to work for you in your Murfreesboro TN real estate transaction.
Murfreesboro Area Utility Numbers
- Murfreesboro city water/sewer – 615-890-0862
- Atmos Energy (Gas) – 888-824-3434
- AT & T – 888-947-1134
- Murfreesboro Electric – 615-893-5514
- Middle Tennessee Electric Corp. (Rutherford County) – 615-794-3561
- Comcast Cable – 615-244-5900
- Consolidated Utility District (Rutherford County) – 615-893-7225