Murfreesboro Shelton Square Real Estate | Shelton Square Homes for Sale
The Shelton Square 242-acre new construction development in Murfreesboro, TN will have three primary entrances, two on Blackman Road and one on Florence Road, all of which will have both right- and left-turning lanes.
Murfreesboro, TN Real Estate By Home Type
Murfreesboro Homes For Sale // Land and Lots // Downtown Murfreesboro // Golf Course Homes For Sale // Murfreesboro Luxury Homes // Townhomes // Condos // Murfreesboro TN Homes for Sale by Subdivision // Murfreesboro TN Blackman School Zone Homes for Sale
Nashville Area New Construction Homes for Sale
Nashville Area Luxury Homes for Sale
Our search tools allow you to see homes in any area, neighborhood, or subdivision. You can customize your search by almost any factor!
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying a property in Murfreesboro? Our buyer’s agents are at-the-ready to assist you. If you’re selling a home in the Murfreesboro, TN area, contact us to speak with one of our Murfreesboro REALTORS® about listing your home. We will provide current market data, comparison property information, and a highly-tailored marketing plan to make sure you get the best price for your home. Southern Living Realty Partners will put their expertise to work for you in your Murfreesboro, TN real estate transaction.
Shelton Square Home Sales Data
- Current Average Price: $330,000
- Closed Prices: $ to $
- Median Sale Price: $
- Average $ per sq ft: $143
- Association Fee Ranges: $65 monthly w/ $500 transfer fee
- Type: Single Family Home
- Age: 2019
- Sq. Ft.: 1,824 to 2,618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3 bathrooms
- Lot Size: <.25 acres
Data based on rough averages for the last 12 months!
Folks who live in Shelton Square in Murfreesboro, TN have voted on their favorite restaurants in several categories! Want to know what’s popular near Shelton Square? Check out our list! Great burgers, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, and others are all close by.
Murfreesboro Area Utility Numbers
- Murfreesboro city water/sewer – 615-890-0862
- Atmos Energy (Gas) – 888-824-3434
- AT & T – 888-947-1134
- Murfreesboro Electric – 615-893-5514
- Middle Tennessee Electric Corp. (Rutherford County) – 615-794-3561
- Comcast Cable – 615-244-5900
- Consolidated Utility District (Rutherford County) – 615-893-7225
Additional Numbers for Rutherford County Residents
- Motor Vehicle Dept. / County Clerk – 615-898-7800
- Drivers License Information – 615-898-7800
- Emissions Testing Hotline – 615-399-8995
- Register of Deeds – 615-898-7870
- Tennessee Government Information – www.Tennessee.gov
- Board of Education (WWW.RCS.K12.TN.US) – 615-893-5812
- Chamber of Commerce – 615-893-6565
- Sheriff – 615-898-7770
- Trash (you must request a city trashcan for pick up) – 615-893-3681
- Recycling – 615-542-4633
- The Tennessean Newspaper – 888-436-3302
- Daily News Journal Newspaper – 615-893-5860
- Voters Registration – 615-898-7743
- St Thomas Rutherford (Murfreesboro) – 615-396-4100
- Stonecrest Medical Center (Smyrna) – 615-768-2000