Murfreesboro Sommersby Real Estate
Folks who live in Sommersby in Murfreesboro have voted on their favorite restaurants in several categories! Want to know what’s popular near Sommersby? Check out our list! Great burgers, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, and others are all close by.
Murfreesboro Homes For Sale // Land and Lots for Sale in Murfreesboro, Tn. // Downtown Murfreesboro Homes For Sale and Real Estate // Murfreesboro Golf Course Homes For Sale // Murfreesboro Luxury Homes for Sale // Murfreesboro Townhomes for Sale // Murfreesboro TN Condos for Sale // Murfreesboro TN Homes for Sale by Subdivision // New Construction Homes for Sale in Murfreesboro, Tn // Murfreesboro TN Blackman School Zone Homes for Sale
Murfreesboro TN Real Estate Agents
Want to learn more about Murfreesboro, TN? Michael Shrader is a real estate agent who specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this city. I’ll help you understand the importance of having an expert and a trusted adviser in your corner regarding neighborhoods and subdivisions in Murfreesboro, TN. Whether you’re buying a Murfreesboro, TN home or selling your property Michael Shrader is an agent who knows the area well. Michael Shrader will put his expertise to work for you in your Murfreesboro, TN real estate transaction.
Murfreesboro Area Utility Numbers
- Murfreesboro city water/sewer – 615-890-0862
- Atmos Energy (Gas) – 888-824-3434
- AT & T – 888-947-1134
- Murfreesboro Electric – 615-893-5514
- Middle Tennessee Electric Corp. (Rutherford County) – 615-794-3561
- Comcast Cable – 615-244-5900
- Consolidated Utility District (Rutherford County) – 615-893-7225
- Current Average Price: $262,000
- Closed Prices: $229,095 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price: $260,000
- Average $ per sq ft: $123
- Association Fee Ranges: $13 monthly
- Type: Single Family Home
- Age: 2015 to current
- Sq. Ft.: 1,680 to 2,747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3 bathrooms
- Lot Size: .18 acres
Data based on rough averages for the last 12 months!